French Courses in Bucharest
Learn French with Native French Tutor/Teacher
Professor of French as a Foreign Language (FLE)
CEFR’s action-oriented approach (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Private or small group lessons led by a French teacher specialized in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE) having broad professional experiences with a wide audience of young people and adult students in various institutions and companies : French Institute, Alliance Française, International French High School, Universities and Multinationals.
The teacher uses the communicative and action-oriented approach recommended by the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) written by the Council of Europe and updated in 2018. The action-oriented approach proposes learning based on tasks of the daily life done in French language: indicate a route, apply for a job ... The learner is considered as an autonomous social actor ready to interact in French from the first lessons. It progresses according to skill levels accurately described in the CEFR reference framework.
These competencies are evaluated in the DELF-DALF exam (Diploma in French Studies, French-Language Advanced Diploma), which the professor possesses as an examiner for all levels and all ages. The teacher can thus prepare you effectively for obtaining this diploma valid for life and recognized by all institutions.
Spiral progression and conceptualization of the language
Guided interaction as intercultural learning
A wide variety of authentic documents and materials
A communicative approach, with tasks to develop the learner's autonomy
A complete assessment system (formative and summative) and preparation for DELF / DALF exams
Professional experience in numbers
A1 - Beginner
About 100 hours of study
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
A2 - Elementary
About 120 hours of study
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
B1 - Intermediate
About 150 hours of study
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B2 - Upper intermediate
About 180 hours of study
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
C1 - Advanced
About 180 hours of study
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
C2 - Proficiency
C2 - Proficiency
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.